Adsense Money Secrets

How to make money with Google Adsense: Adsense secrets, Adsense alternatives, Adsense tricks and Adsense tips

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Google Confirms Banning Traffic Power and Clients

AdSense publishers are required to comply with Google's webmaster guidlines which state, in part, "Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, 'Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?'"

Matt Cutts reveals the possible consequences for violating that guidline in his blog.

"For this post, I am speaking in my official capacity as head of the webspam group at Google, and I’ve had this post reviewed by Google’s lawyers.

...

I can confirm that Google has removed traffic-power.com and domains promoted by Traffic Power from our index because of search engine optimization techniques that violated our webmaster guidelines at http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html. If you are a client or former client of Traffic Power and your site is not in Google, please see my previous advice on requesting reinclusion into Google’s index to learn what steps to take if you would like to be reincluded in Google’s index."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home